Complimentary 7 Day Trial
Opening Hours/Feedback/Contact Us
Outdoor Swimming Pools
PROGRAM CATEGORIES AND LEVELS
Parent and Child (6months-3years):
Little Wonders 1-4
These classes run Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings
Little Wonders 4
These classes run Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings,
with some additional availabilities Monday and Tuesday afternoons
Primary and Secondary School (5+years):
These classes run Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. Most levels are held each day, subject to availability.
ENROLMENTS AND TIMETABLES
Swimming Lessons run in line with School Terms
Total cost of term depends on length of term, but is equivalent to $15.00 /lesson
How to enrol:
· Fill in an enrolment form at reception for the upcoming term
· Ensure you fill in details regarding your availability
· Alternatively, send us a message on facebook, or send us an email
· We will then place you in the most appropriate class available when coordinating the classes, and send you a text message to notify you of the time
When do I pay?
· We ask for payment upfront, with enrolment or at the first lesson of each term. A direct debit can be set up if needed.
· Once term is paid for, your child gets free swimming entry to the pool throughout the holidays and through to the end of the enrolled term. We encourage you to utilise this bonus to practise your swimming, have fun and get the most out of your lessons.
What level will my child be in?
Parent and Child classes:
split based on age.
3years and older:
If you haven’t done lessons before, have taken a break from swimming lessons, or are new to our swim school we will provide a free swimming assessment to work out the best level for you.
What day and time will my lesson be?
· Infant/preschool aged lessons are held Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings.
· School Aged Lessons are afterschool Monday –Thursday afternoons. Generally, lower level classes are run earlier in the evenings, and higher level classes later in the evenings.
· We can usually accommodate you on your first preference of days, but this cannot always be coordinated.
· You will receive a message in the week or two prior to the beginning of term to confirm your lesson day/time.
What if I can’t make a lesson due to illness or other commitment?
· Call us on 5461 4300 so we can pass the message onto your teacher
· Any unattended lessons will be forfeited unless a medical certificate is provided. A credit will then be noted and
deducted off your next terms enrolment fees. We don’t provide make up lessons due to the disruption this causes in other classes.
I have a question or concern about my child’s lessons?
· Speak to the staff at the front desk, please refrain from holding up swim teachers between classes out on pool deck.
· Swim School Coordinator (Caitlin) can be contacted by calling the centre on 5461 4300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Term has just started, can I still enrol now?
· Enrolments can always be taken. Depending on what age and level your child is they may be able to start immediately, if vacancies are available, otherwise you can get your name down early for the following term.
Can my child do private lessons?
· Private 1:1 lessons are available to schedule around our group classes. Enquire at the centre if you feel this would be more suitable for your child than group classes.
My child is now in high school, do you offer anything for them?
· Yes, we now have a Swim Squad running.
Do you run adult lessons?
· We provide private 1:1 adult lessons that are scheduled around our group lessons.
© 2011-2023 Maryborough Sports Leisure Centre. All rights reserved. |
Online website builder by Chilli Websites